95’ Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating

My car a 95? Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating. I replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat and the head gaskets are good. What should I do? :x

Reply to
microboy

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
I would start with seeing if the fans turn on. when does it overheat? at idle, crusing down the road???? the more info you can supply the better chance you have of getting help Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower