95 Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating

My car a 95 Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating. I replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat and the head gaskets are good. What should I do? :x

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-95-Intrepid-stop-overheating-ftopict129978.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pc3276
I would start with seeing if the fans turn on. when does it overheat? at idle, crusing down the road???? the more info you can supply the better chance you have of getting help Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech