95 dodge neon auto trans torque converter clutch solenoid

I get a code 37 it says open or shorted circuit in torque converter solenoid control circuit. Where its it at and how would I check it out to see if its bad or not.

Reply to
fabricationman

I had the same problem before. It might be the problem with your torque converter solenoid control circuit. But it could also be caused just by one of your wrong operation. For me, I changed the transmission from "P" to "D" before I started the engine. Then this code came out. If your problem is caused by this, it's easy to be solved. Just remove the negative connection from the battery and put it back. You'll see the error codes disappear.

Good luck to your car.

Reply to
Leeinwind

your not supposed ta be able ta start a car in D!

Reply to
o2pz5y402

Yeah, I know it's not supposed to happen. But the truth is I switched the transmission from "P" to "D" before I started the engine. I don't know why I could do that. The result is the 37 error codes appeared. Maybe there're something wrong with my transmission? I'm a little worried now.

Reply to
Leeinwind