95 intrepid 3.5 v-6 Radiator

Any one know of any way to fix a cracked tank on these or do you have to replace the whole radiator? The crack is on the right side tank just on the
top of it about 2 inches long.
plastic tank?

You would have to replace the complete radiator, I know no one or ever heard of anyone repairing those plastic tanks.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks Glen I was hoping maybe you could replace the tank. Maybe plastic weld it? what do you think of that?

the problem with plastic welding is will it hold up to the cooling system pressure after your done? usually not......
I know I wish we could still solder radiators these days.......I used to do that for a living in my younger years, but these new ones are so much lighter.

So I guess the Radiator barn with the $120 lifetime warranty radiiator would be my best bet

at that price? hell ya