95 intrepid 3.5 v-6 Radiator

Any one know of any way to fix a cracked tank on these or do you have to replace the whole radiator? The crack is on the right side tank just on the top of it about 2 inches long.

Reply to
Jeff

plastic tank?

Reply to
robs440

You would have to replace the complete radiator, I know no one or ever heard of anyone repairing those plastic tanks.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks Glen I was hoping maybe you could replace the tank. Maybe plastic weld it? what do you think of that?

Reply to
Jeff

the problem with plastic welding is will it hold up to the cooling system pressure after your done? usually not......

I know I wish we could still solder radiators these days.......I used to do that for a living in my younger years, but these new ones are so much lighter.

Reply to
robs440

So I guess the Radiator barn with the $120 lifetime warranty radiiator would be my best bet

Reply to
Jeff

at that price? hell ya

Reply to