95 intrepid

Well i have a problem that occurs btw 35-42 in 'Overdrive' only i get a shake that sounds like its from the tranny so far ive heard it needs new clutch plates but its in the front driver side is where is shakes from in
3rd is does'nt do it ... I've been told not to drive around town in Overdrive use 3rd is that true and that may be why its shaking b/c the tranny is workin to hard to change gears in overdrive just cruzin around town ...Can sum1 help me .....
have your axelboots inspected.if torn or leaking could result in dry/worn bearing that only shows up under lockup(OD) at low speeds.
I've had the 'Left' side drive axle replaced and new boots put on and it still shakes and it only noticeable from the drivers side
how about it's bad(trick) perception and is actually coming from other side!!?this is very common with cars.