95 Neon A/C

In the whole summer, I'm struggling with my neon's A/C. I used A/C leakage indicator but failed to find any leakage. Everytime when I add A/C R134, if I keep A/C running, it works fine. However, if I turn off A/C for a
while, no cool output anymore. A/C compressor is fine. Why can't I find the leakage? Thanks a lot in advance.
Lee
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:29:50 -0500, "Leeinwind"

Both evaporators and condensers are prone to leak on the critters. Count on replacing them both.

there is one place that no one thinks to look it happened to me right next to the compressor there is a wire for the clutch with a cover on it it rubs through the aluminum line off the compressor and it will leak slow check that to Leeinwind wrote:

prob the evap core
If you used the dye check Look at the drain for the air cond system on the firewall look for signs of dye
Thank you so much. I will try to check the problem after the holidays.
All the best to everyone here.