95 neon horn not working

I have a 95 neon and the horn does not work. I want to start by replacing the fuse but I can't find any information (don't have the manual) on which fuse that is?
If it's not the fuse, has anyone else had problems with their horn? Thanks Len
@cogeco.ca says...

of the dash. inside this panel you will find your fuses, the fuse diagram is on the inside of the cover. Another fuse box is located behind the battery, diagram is inside too.