95 Neon Only Firing Off #2 Injector

My 95 Neon is only firing off #2 injector. I tried changing injectors cam sensor and tried two different used ecms.The motor is only running off one cylinder it has new plugs and wires and a new coil with one of the ecm it was running off #3 than I put the original back on it went back to running off #2 again. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
rraamm2

Take it to the nearest junkyard, and take the $100 they'll offer you for it.

Reply to
Dan C

is this car auto or stick

Reply to
truckdriver

this is what you do the wire harnest runs next to the egr and hot water pipe look for wires that either got burned or rubbing on the pipe and if it is a stick see if the clutch cable rubbed through the wire harnest under the fuse box by the battery

Reply to
truckdriver