95 neon rolls in park!?!?!?!?!?

my neon rolls while in park also it won't start in park only in neutral, it just started happening today. about a month ago i had shifter and detent cables replaced because they had seized, could this
be related?? any advice?
I would assume that this is a related problem, I would take it back to wherever you had it fixed and have them take another look.
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net

I would say that the shift cable adjustment needs to be made correctly, as it probably was set too close to tolerance when the cable was replaced. (make or break point) I am almost certain that your original problem was covered under a recall for this model, check with your local dealer.-J