95 Neon Sports Spark Plug Replacement 1 or 4?

Sorry, this may be a stupid question. I never replace my 95 neon's spark plug. From Haynes, it seemed to me that I only need to change one spark. However, Autozone guys told me I need replace 4 sparks together. Actually,
I have no idea how many sparks are in 95 neon engine (SOHC). I do appreciate if anyone who knows could tell me.
Thanks a million in advance.
Lee

cylinder....I think you can take it from here.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:21:52 -0500, "maxpower"

Might be a good idea to get a friend who is a LITTLE more knowlegable to help you - but you DO need to change all four.

I understand now. Thank you very very much.