95 neon wont start

I have a 95 dodge neon,2.0L sohc. It will try to start when turning over. sometimes will start for 1 sec and then quit. I have changed cam sensor,crank sensor,fuel rail,injectors,coil pack,pcm,fuel filter,and upstream o2 sensor. I tested the injector connectors with the license plate light and all flash the bulb. I did a fuel pressure test and had

51lbs. constant pressure. I changed the fuel pump relay and ASD relay. I changed the wiring harness under the hood to all the sensors and found the wires on the upstream o2 bared and shorting out.I replaced it at that time. If I pour gas in the air intake the car will start and run as long as I keep pouring gas in the intake. Car idles fairly smoothly when doing this. I am at a total loss and ready to toast marshmallows with this puppy. Can you help me PLEASE!!!!
Reply to
grim

Is the check engine light on ? If it is on, what are the codes??

If you can keep it running by pouring gas in the intake it is not getting any fuel. The problem would have to be that the PCM is not firing the injectors or the injectors are plugged.

Reply to
Duh

A Chrysler garage connected their computer to it and couldnt figure out from that what was wrong. As stated earlier I tested the injector connectors with a license plate bulb and all connectors flashed the bulb. I replaced the fuel rail and injectors with those off another 95 neon that are known to be good.

Reply to
grim