95 Sebring

Been out of town for a week and I can't find my original post so I'm sorry if someone responded to me. I didn't see it.
My Son has a '95 Sebring that has developed noise in the rear wheels. I
helped him jack it up and there is play so I'm thinking it's bad bearings. I can't quite figure out how it comes apart. Advice would be appreciated. Also If anyone has a shop manual we'd sure like to see a drawing. Thanks in advance for your help. Bruce