95 T&C Transmission Shudder

I seen to be experiencing "classic" transmission shudder. I've changed the fluid and filter, made sure the fluid was the right type and it helped quite a bit. Now what am I looking at to do. The TSB's
say to change the pump and converter but I'm hoping that it might be simpler than that. New solenoid pack?