96 Caravan codes? running rough

I have a 96 Grand Caravan LE with a 3.3L motor it's running very rough or carboned up put put & not wanting to idle. I checked for codes using the
check engine light and got these number can someone point me to the problem. I did find a broken vaccum line which I replaced but still running bad.
code read 1 2 4 3 2 7 2 7 55
A scan tool is needed to read fault codes on that vehicle. when was the last time this vehicle had a good set of plugs and wires installed?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
don't know I just bought the van, I will be pulling a few plugs to check today.