96 Caravan - Direction Signals

I have an INTERMITTENT problem with my direction signals not working. The hazard signals operate at all times. I have switched out relays with no changes noted. The clock spring was replaced during a recall a couple years ago.

Does anyone have any ideas before I take the van to the dealer for expensive diagnostics???

Reply to
Earl

Assuming all the fuses are good, you would have to take it in to someone that is familiar with the system

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

maxpower