96 Caravan - Direction Signals

I have an INTERMITTENT problem with my direction signals not working. The hazard signals operate at all times. I have switched out relays with no changes noted. The clock spring was replaced during a recall a
couple years ago.
Does anyone have any ideas before I take the van to the dealer for expensive diagnostics???

Assuming all the fuses are good, you would have to take it in to someone that is familiar with the system
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-96-Caravan-Direction-Signals-ftopict136353.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pf1248