96 Caravan Side Door unlock Problem

I have a problem with my two side doors - they won't unlock with the power lock switch. It started first on the driver side door. Followed about two
months later with the passenger side door. They will power lock no problem. I am assuming it is something simple inside the door (genius aren't I) but before I start removing interior trim I thought I wold ask the group. Any ideas on the problem, or how to remove the inside panels without destroying it would be great.

Clean the door hatch. you need to remove interior trim, clean it out of dirty and make sure it moves freely. The power lock actuator is a weak device and it usually does ot go bad. only dirth it the lock mechanism cause lots of fricktion.