96 caravan, won't start

I have a 96 Caravan, 3.3 eng, it has been sitting for 2 years, I would start it every 2 months or so, last time I tried it would not turn over and when I made sure it had a full charge and good conection on the
battery, it turned over slowler and would not start, it gets spark, I tried to spray starting fluid into the intake and it still will not start, any clues, Please help
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

There's a good chance that the gas is bad and that there is a gummy residue.
mrmomleh wrote:

Battery is bad.
Bob

If it cranks over slow you need to find out why!!! just because you have a fully charged battery does not mean the terminals are clean. take the terminals off and clean the battery post's and batter cables
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech