96 dodge caravan

hi.when i drive my van and shut it off and try to take off again after it sits awhile .i push the gas and it wont move. its like it isnt getting gas.if i keep hitting the gas it will finally go and do fine .until im
ready to drive it again after it sits .it will also back fire.ive put a egr valve on .didnt help.put both 02 sensors on it .still didnt fix it. can anyone help me figure it out. the engine light isnt on.

Have a fuel pressure test done on it,
no how do you do that?

Buy a gauge, borrow a gauge or keep taken pot shots at it by throwing parts at it. , me... I would do a fuel pressure test some how.
thanks maxpower.i will check it out.