96 dodge neon, bad ecm?

Hello,
The check engine light is light on a 96 neon. I got three codes from the OBD: P0122, P1296, and P1496.
I was curious if the ECM could be responsable for the inadiquate 5volt
referance to the TPS, MAP, and ERG sensors. Would the ECM be likely since there are multiple sensors complaining about insufciant voltage?

It sure could be, BUT not the EGR, the MAP and TPS share the same 5 volts out of the PCM on pin 61 C1 connector, vt/wt wire. The EGR valve does not. If you were able to read the codes did you notice if all these codes were set at the same key start??? I would bet the EGR valve wasnt. But anyway, check for 5 volts out of the PCM on pin 61 , if there is 5 volts.... pin out the connectors, if there isnt any voltage, then back track till you find it
The EGR valve transducer should have 12 volts (key on) at the DB/wt wire and gets a ground at pin 40 gy/yl wire in the C2 connector
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech