96 Dodge stratus

ok i got power to turn the car over...and there is fuel goin in the the injectors and threw the fuel rail...battery is brand new the starter is brand new...car has sat for a yr...and did start and run b4 parked....it
turns over and i got spark to the plugs...but its a slow spark...and the car wont start up...can anyone help me
you can try to spray a shot of gum cutter into the throttle body with the throttle blade open to see if it is fuel related. If it starts, focus on the fuel system and possibly injectors gummed up.
Glenn Beasley CHrysler Tech
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:00:26 -0400, damnnickname wrote:

Learn to quote something so people know what you're talking about, grease monkey.
Linux Registered User #327951

the
Ok quoteing asshole Dan.... I reply thru a different newsgroup at work, I cant help how other news groups pick it up. Now crawl back into your hole little boy
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:46:13 -0400, maxpower wrote:

I'm an asshole for trying to help you be understood? How's that?

You don't really know what you're talking about. You aren't replying through a "different newsgroup". You're posting (at work) to a bullshit "web forum" which is synced to this Usenet newsgroup. Again, learn how to use the forum's quote/reply function, or learn what cut-n-paste means.
I'm only trying to help you, and not sure why you get offended by that.
Linux Registered User #327951

Dan anything you say to anyone in this group is not worth reading and Im sure if we could get a raise of hands in here, 90% would agree. The other 10% would be newbies that just logged in today

Again, if you see the name Maxpower or Damnnickname... dont read what I have to say, its that easy.

Now I got a laugh at that one!!! When have you ever helped anyone in this group......or any other for that matter?

Pull the plugs and put a shot of oil in each cylinder..carnk it over before putting them back in.. been sitting that long without running there is probably almost no compression.. get a little oil in there should help... and of course the fuel and spark.. need all that stuff to make it go..

before
It's been a long time, I'd forgotten about the old oil in the cylinder trick. Thanks
Mark R