96 Dodge Stratus

Hates The Cold Will Start But Stalls Often Hot Weather Runs Like A Champ No Problems Pls Help Me My Wifes On My A (butt) To Get This Fixed But I Dont What
The Heck To Do
--
magicman

the first thing to do is have someone connect a scan tool to verify faults and correct inputs to the PCm from all sensors.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech