96 Grand Caravan

I am hoping someone here can help. At the end of July I tried to start my van, and it would not 'catch'. The engine would turn, and you could hear it try to start, but it was like
something was sparking. Then this morning I was driving the van and as I took a turn it died on me! Luckily I still had enough momentum to get off to the side of the road. I tried for 45 minutes to start (off and on, not constantly), but just like in July, it would not start (engine turns, and sounds like it will start but doesn't).

Does this particular Dodge have an engine? if so which one is in it?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Duh it has an engine, why do you have to be so rude? Engine is a 3.8- anything else?
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:05:03 -0400, My4Heathens wrote:

You think that was rude?

Yeah. Were you born this stupid?
Linux Registered User #327951

Its not being rude at all, there are so many TSB's out that may pertain to a particular engine and not another, plus there are certain problems that occur on some models/engines that don't occur on others. Sorry if you think I was being rude, Have a great day!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Hope someone answered you...my 94 Caravan did that and it turned out to be the timing belt.