'96 Intrepid Electrical

Sudden onset issue of no power to radio, door locks, remote rear view mirrors, cabin lighting, and the window regulators at individual doors, although they can be
operated at the drivers doors. All else works and all fuses at the left side of dash and relays on left front fender, appear good. I suspect either a relay, junction point or other common electrical connection but don't know where and don't have a wiring diagram. Thanks in advance for any appreciated ideas and/or assistance.
wrote in message

Yes

Quite well versed on multimeters, but looking for shortcuts if possible. Thanks for your response and input.

The shortcut: go to alldata, pay for a membership, download the wiring diagram and the connector locator. You can do absolutely nothing without proper documentation, but modern computer technology makes it much easier and cheaper to get that documentation. --scott

Issue resolved, thanks to all those who responded.

What turned out to be the issue?
our public library has all data. maybe yours have also. I might send you if you want. please let me know.