96 Intrepid Stalls - Ground Strap problem?

The Intrepid will stall during city driving, like stopping at a light. This usually occurs when the engine is warmed up. No 'check engine' light to
give me some code. It just stalls, but will start up right away when I turn the ignition on.
I wondering if there a loose ground strap or wire. I checked whatever I could see. The strap look thin.
Anyone experience this problem?
Mel

This
turn
The more information you can give the more results you will get back such as what engine size this vehicle has. You could be having a cam or crank sensor problem. A scan tool connected while the problem is occurring will locate the problem. a ground strap is not your problem
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
If there was a fault that a scan tool could read, would you get the check engine light? And when it does happen, it's while your driving, so how do I hook up the scan tool at an intersection.
--
Mel P.

"maxpower" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

such
locate
You do like we do, you drive the vehicle with a scan tool connected and hope that it fails so you can see what is going on. If that doesn't occur on a test drive you will have to connect a co-pilot to the vehicle and have the owner drive it. when the problem occurs a button is pushed and it snaps a picture of what the engine controller was doing and all sensor values at the time. A fault code does not have to be set for something like this. That's why intermittent problems are so hard to find.
Glenn