96 intrepid waterpump leakage????

car was overheating, we replaced termastat, radiator only 3 weeks old, all hoses good. Finally got a new waterpump... when done installing was running fine for 10 mins then all of sudden heard a clunk and coolant
dumps out from under where the waterpump is. after getting back to it we realize that the bottom bolt broke, leaving part of bolt in the hole. We get it out, reinstall the waterpump. Now still leaking!!! it seems like it's not creating a good seal!! Any advice??

Well yea......clean, scrape and tighten to get good seal!!