96 Neon (DOHC) Stalling

I have a 96 Neon that over the last few weeks keeps dying. I have had the Cat. Converter replaced and it ran for a few days without problems. It then
started dying when I stop. The points and plugs and power steering pressure switch has been replaced and the throttle plates cleaned. After this is ran again for only a few days. It's now doing the exact same thing again! Does anyone have any suggestions on what may be causing this. I am running out of "budgetted" maintenance funds and I'm really being to wonder about my repair shop. Thanks.
grcox wrote:

On my '98 neon it was the crankshaft position sensor tht let me down and it only happened with a warm engine. she would start and run fine until temp came up to normal (maybe 5 minutes and then die). I finally had to take it to Auto Zone. let her idle and when she died code her, no codes on cool engine.