96 Neon (DOHC) Stalling

I have a 96 Neon that over the last few weeks keeps dying. I have had the Cat. Converter replaced and it ran for a few days without problems. It then started dying when I stop. The points and plugs and power steering pressure switch has been replaced and the throttle plates cleaned. After this is ran again for only a few days. It's now doing the exact same thing again! Does anyone have any suggestions on what may be causing this. I am running out of "budgetted" maintenance funds and I'm really being to wonder about my repair shop. Thanks.

Reply to
grcox

On my '98 neon it was the crankshaft position sensor tht let me down and it only happened with a warm engine. she would start and run fine until temp came up to normal (maybe 5 minutes and then die). I finally had to take it to Auto Zone. let her idle and when she died code her, no codes on cool engine.

Reply to
Bubba