96 stratus starter ignition fuel fuse blown

I know this probably has be asked my times, but i cant find the answer or fix my car, which has been stranded. replaced the ignition switch, had starter tested, replaced fuel pump last summer, but it keeps blowing when i
turn the ignition to on. help anyone! thanks

The starter is blowing the fuse, replace the starter and be on your way!!!\
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech