Bad ground somewhere by the sound of things.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

The"clockspring" is the flexible contact in the back of the steering wheel that feeds the horn connection and anything else in the steering wheel down to the column. It WON'T be the problem.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Reply to
Larry Dale

Why don't you take the car to the dealer and have them replace the clockspring as per Recall#B24 before you start poking around and setting off the air bags with your test lite

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

This vehicle has 193397 miles on it. Would they still replace it?

Reply to
Larry Dale

One more time, Take it to the dealer and have then Perform the B24 "Lifetime warranty recall

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks I'll take it to dealer tomorrow. Did'nt know it was lifetime recall.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Dale

took it to the dealear and they looked up vin number on it and it was replaced in about an hour. Now I have everthing working.

Reply to
Larry Dale