97 Caravan Sport Door Problems

The sliding door on the drivers side of my caravan will not lock It will close but electronically it does not secure I checked all the switches but
could not find anything wrong, any suggestions?
Tony

Not really familiar with your beastie but units I have worked on involve checking feed wires for continuity, door latching motors and latching mechanism. You'll probably have to remove the inside door panaling to gain access to the motor etc.
It was the plunger switch that was bad, bought a new one ,works perfect now.