97 Caravan Sport Door Problems

The sliding door on the drivers side of my caravan will not lock It will close but electronically it does not secure I checked all the switches but could not find anything wrong, any suggestions?

Tony

Reply to
Tonyjc

"Tonyjc" wrote in news:Gcedna70SI6QrkjZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Not really familiar with your beastie but units I have worked on involve checking feed wires for continuity, door latching motors and latching mechanism. You'll probably have to remove the inside door panaling to gain access to the motor etc.

Reply to
propman

Reply to
Tonyjc