97 cranks but doesn't start

I recently got a 97 Intrepid 3.3L with 131,000mi for 500.00, if I can get it to run. This all began when a friend took the car to a shop to get the trans. fixed. This car was used to pull a boat, and lost OD and drive. Anyway the shop drove it to a trans shop. They said to rebuild it. They drove it back to the shop (friends lack of funds). This is where I come in. The car sat for about 14 months. A week before I saw it, my friend tried to crank it. Dead battery, so he jumped it off, it would crank but not start. When I went to try to help start it, the

20amp IGN,RUN,START,ACC fuse in the PDC was blown. Replaced the fuse, no luck. So the next week it was towed to my house. I started checking amps and voltage to the coil, relays and the cam and crank sensors( just the voltage output). I can manually set the fuel pump relay and get gas. I replaced the crankshaft sensor (had the same problem on a 97 Explorer). Still no spark or fuel. My next move is to replace the cam sensor. Any advise on what else might I can do to fix this would be great.
Reply to
MDSK440

Here is the latest. I replaced the crankshaft sensor, reckecked the volts on the plug and with it plugged in. Checked ok. There is power to the ASD and the fuel pump relay. There is also power to the coil plug. Something is still shutting down the fuel and coil system. I rechecked the power to the plug on the crankshaft sensor(ok), then I plugged it back in and checked the volts while cranking(it did not respond), so I will be replacing the camshaft sensor this evening. If that doesn't work, the only other thing I guess would be the PCM. I replaced the cam sensor with no luck. Can the pcm be checked on a machine?

Reply to
MDSK440