97 dodge caravan problem

I lost my cruise control and horn around the same time. I checked the horn fuse, it looked ok. A few days passed and horn & cruise started working again. Then the horn stopped working but cruise worked fine. a
few days later cruise went out again. Now no horn or cruise. What do you guys think the problem is?? Thanks for any help. Tom

threes a recall for replacing the clock spring
Thanks Max.. I will take it in ...