97 Dodge Grand Caravan and AC partially working

I recently recharged the refrigerant in my Caravan and I had cool air for about a week. But the same problem is occurring that happened before I recharged the system. Cool air only comes out of the
front-passenger side vents. Driver side vents have warm and rear passenger vents are very warm. Any idea what could be wrong and how I could fix this?
Thanks.
I forgot to mention. Before I charged the AC the first time, eventually, warm air was coming out of all the vents. I havent charged it a second time, but I think the cars AC is about to die completely again.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-97-Grand-Caravan-AC-partially-working-ftopict126165.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pa4901 Assuming you don't have dual zone A/C in the van it sounds as if you have a leak someone, have someone charge it with dye or a good leak detector to pinpoint the leak Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech