97 Dodge Neon: Brakes Sticking

I have a 97 Neon and the brakes seem to be sticking (front driver side). They get overheated to the point that they smoke after a short drive. The gas mileage has also suffered greatly because of this problem. My
boyfriend replaced the proportioning valve and the calipers (twice). Any ideas what else it could be?
More then likely the hose going to the caliper is pinched by the mounting bracket, try to pry back the clamping around the hose or simply replace it if you think it is the cause
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:52:15 -0400, "damnnickname"

Replaced calipers with new or rebuilt, or used from the scrappie?
read the OP
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 05:57:02 -0400, damnnickname wrote:

Learn to quote something, so people know what you're talking about, grease monkey.
Linux Registered User #327951

"YAWN"
I had the same problem, had it posted here,the answer was to replace the brake flex hose line. Car runs fine