97 Grand Caravan Sport Noise.

If I drive over a speed bump at about 20 km/h there is a clunking noise in the front wheels that you feel in the steering wheel. I've checked the
ball joints tie rod ends and end links and everything seems tight. There is no wobble in the steering wheel at any speed. I'm confused.
check mounting bolts on all steering equipment,

A front brake pad can sometimes cause that noise. I finally located the noise in mine by going backwards and applying the brake intermittently and found it would make that noise every time I touched the brake, otherwise it was just random.