97 Grand Caravan trouble code

Im getting a check engine light on my 97 Caravan with a 3.3 engine. It is showing P1698-no data from TCM. Does this indicate a known weak point where there may be a connection problem somewhere or bad TCM or??. Everything works-instruments, etc. I did lose the instruments some time ago but everythings been ok for a couple of months. Thank you for any assistance.

Larry

Reply to
<lama