97 Intrepid ac Quit after cleaning Bat cables

I cleaned the battery cables on my wife 97 Intrepid 3.3. After that all of the dask lights and gauges quit working. I drove the cat about 1/2 mile and
the gauges and dash lights started working again. Tha AC worked before I cleaned the cables, now the compressor will not turn on. The AC system has pressure in it so I know that it should turn on.
I would like some suggestions
Kevin

"Kevin" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4488a63d$0$26744$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...
Rechecked everything. The fuses are good. There is no fuse for the AC. There ia a relay. The Airbag light had been coming on and off before I worked on it.
Thanks Kevin

There is a fuse for the A/C, it should be the 30amp I believe (green) fuse in the fuse box. If it is good check the connection at the compressor. disconnect and reconnect it, sometimes they loose contact.
--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

before
system
recheck
fuse
There is a 30amp fuse also
Kevin wrote:

Make sure the ground cable from the battery is truly grounded.