97 Intrepid coolant leak

Good day all,
Just looking for some suggestions on where to start looking here. I have a 97 Intrepid with 140,000km. Recently I have started going through some
coolant. Not horrible amounts, maybe a litre every 2 weeks(ish) depending on how much driving we do.
No puddles anywhere. I've checked the other fluids, and it's not going there. Heater is still putting out lots of heat.
Thanks in advance,
Mike

you may have a leak in the head gasket and it is not mixing in the oil it may be going out the exaust pipe smell your exaust to see if it smells sweet