97 Intrepid instrument panel quit

My wife's 97 Intrepid (3.3) instrument panel (speedometer, tach, idiot lights, fuel gauge) quit. It has happened before. It would start working when she hit a bump. One dealer told me it was the instrument panel bad(bad
solder joint). Another dealer said it is the body computer. Anybody had this problem??
Thanks Kevin

bad(bad
this
Yes and it could be either, you would have to remove the cluster and look at the board/connections
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

How hard is it to remove the cluster. Do you have to remove the dash? Kevin