97 intrepid overheating

I have 2 of these vehicles with possibly same overheating problem. I replaced thermostat, flushed, rodded, repaired, all problems found on radiator, and all obvious hoses etc... Both cars have 100,000+ miles and
seem relatively sound. Still expelling water from reservoir.
Anyone receive (recall) notices sent due to large entrapped air bubble? Whats the fix? Something about a paper clip sized hole in radiator cap...Can anyone help?

The 97 intrepid had 2 engines. I wonder which one yours has?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech

2 engines? Wow, that's cool - my 1998 Intrepid only has one..... :Oo
water pump