97 Neon Electrical Problem?

I have a 97 Neon and when I start it the headlights and wipers come on even though they are off. If I turn on anything (ie. Radio, Headlights, Heat, etc) the car shuts off. I have chacked the battery
grounds and can not think of anything else.
On 10 Jun 2006 18:59:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You have a bad body ground somewhere - almost 100% definite.