97 Plymouth Grand Caravan Brake&signal lights do not work

This includes the hazards, the tail lights and reverse lights do work. I also cannot get in the back door any ideas on how to pop it open. When I try to open there is no resistance when i push the handle in.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface.
Articles individually moderated. Abuse/Problem? Report at