'97 Voyager Van Door locks posessed

The power door locks continuously keep trying to lock even though they are locked (click click click click!). At the same time, but intermittantly, the
"open door" indicator keeps flashing along with the interior lights. I cleaned all the switches so they make contact when the doors are closed. HELP. Thank you.

the
One of the door switches is worn out, Start with the sliding door, key on from the inside push outward with a little pressure and see if the lite comes on. If it does just get another switch and put it on.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
OK, Glenn. I have determined it is the liftgate causing the problem. Where is the switch located? There are 2 spring-loaded catches on the sides (not wired I think), so is the switch in the main center catch? Thank you!

Glenn, I disconnect the harness from the tailgate switch (I found it). I shorted the leads together, but the interior light did not go off??? Should it have? I would thinks so. Steve

I dont think you found your problem. You need to check the sliding door switches.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

intermittantly,
closed.
on
lite
First of all if you are going to post a question try to stick with the original post and don't make a new one. It makes it to confusing to answer the question when I go back and fourth. The switch is built into the latch, all it does is ground the wire when the door is open and this turns on the lite at the dash. The little buttons you are referring to at the side of the door are just guides, If im not mistaken on that 97 model, but when the rear hatch is open doesn't it only turn on the back lites and not the over head lites at the front? Doesn't this model have a liftgate warning lamp on it and a door ajar lite warning lamp at the dash?????
Glenn

intermittantly,
closed.
on