98 Dodge Caravan Ignition problem

What do I do if I turn the key in the ignition and it won't turn, even if I turn the steering wheel. I got stuck tonight, but worked and worked. Ignition switch seems really stuck. I got it turned on but it is really
stiff and will not turn easily. The brake light and ABS light and air bag lights all stayed on. Move the key back just a bit and they went off, but really hard to turn the key.
How much will it cost me to replace the ignition switch.
The lights will stay on unless you start the vehicle on most vehicles. As for replacing the ignition, it just depends on how much the actual part costs and how long it would take to put a new one in.
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net
Its not the switch that is bad. its the ign key lock cylinder. It is worn out and the waffers are getting hung up inside causing the key to not turn. About $200 dealer or contact a lock smith.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech