'98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor

I need to replace the blower motor resistor. Anyone have first hand knowledge of the location of it. Google gave me different locatations, or maybe the same location with different access points?
I don't know- just looking for some good advice on how to get in and change it quickly. It is COLD and I don't have a garage!
One article I read said I need to remove the glovebox One article I read said it it under the hood, on the firewall, passenger side.
Anyone?
Thanks!

I have a 97 ply voyageur 3.0L and I have been told both too. Now the guy(Glenn) that has helped me the most here and seems very knowledgable says it is in under the glove box on mine and when I get around to fixing it that is where I am going to look. I hope that will help you.

If I told you it was under the glove box I must have read the Year wrong. On the 97 NS it is located under the hood at the right side firewall, just under the wiper module. The 98 model is the same!! I believe it was 2001 when it got moved to the glove box area.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech