98 Grand Caravan

I have a 98 Grand Caravan with a 3.3L auto and air. The vehicle has 230,000 Km's and runs great, no major problems in the 6 months that I've had it. I have noticed that with the radio off and the windows down I can hear a clicking sound (maybe from the tranny) when I slow down to a stop. Seems to me that I've heard it before in other GC's but not too sure. The van drives and runs great and i'm just hoping that this is not a sign of impending failure and that it's normal. Thank in advance for any help.

Reply to
cindy

If what you are hearing sounds like a ratcheting noise it is normal. without hearing the noise I was say it is from the transmission solonoid pack.This is normal

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Thanks, it is a kind of ratcheting noise that I hear.

Reply to
cindy