98 Grand Caravan

Hey all, just put new brakes on the van and thought that it may have brought up the pedal, but it didn't. New rotor's, ceramic pads, service caliper and
guide pins, rear shoes and hold down kit, and new rear wheel cylinders. Here's the problem, the van stops alright in normal stop and go but the pedal is a little soft and in hard stops seems to take more time then it should and pedal goes about 3/4 travel. at idle the pedal when pressed hard does not seem to drop at all. I bled the brakes in the recommended order, and put enough fluid in it to change it all... Still not a good pedal. Took it to Midas and they looked at it and after $40 they said that they found a leak at the LR wheel cylinder at the line fitting. I got home and looked, and it did have a very small drip. I changed the line, and bled again, and still a spongy pedal. Thought that it may be a bad flex line but they look good and I'm not too sure how to test them other than isolating them, or changing them one at a time, $$$. Help, not sure where to go from here.
You may need to have the system bled by someone with a power bleed setup (I believe they force the new fluid in from the bottom, avoiding the problem of trying to force bubbles down & out). As for the flex lines, there's looking at them (for obvious signs of age, cracking, whatever) and then there's changing them based on how many miles they've been on the car...