99 caravan losing power on turns

On quick, right-hand turns, I often lose power to the drive wheels. I can hear the engine speed go up a little, but no acceleration goes with it. When I come out of the turn, I can feel something like a
clutch grabbing, and the power returns. So is this: 1. A CV joint? 2. The transmission slipping? 3. Bad shocks that let one wheel leave the ground on right hand turns? Thanks. Doug B.

You mention nothing about the transmission fluid level? possibly your only problem besides the leak
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:56:41 -0400, "maxpower"

Is this a common symptom with a low tranny fluid level? I don't see any evidence of a leak. I will check the level tomorrow. Doug B.

only
No what I was saying is... if the fluid is low, then look for a leak
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:35:38 -0400, "maxpower"

Fluid level is normal. Doug B.