99 caravan losing power on turns

On quick, right-hand turns, I often lose power to the drive wheels. I can hear the engine speed go up a little, but no acceleration goes with it. When I come out of the turn, I can feel something like a clutch grabbing, and the power returns. So is this:

  1. A CV joint?
  2. The transmission slipping?
  3. Bad shocks that let one wheel leave the ground on right hand turns? Thanks. Doug B.
Reply to
Doug B.

You mention nothing about the transmission fluid level? possibly your only problem besides the leak

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Is this a common symptom with a low tranny fluid level? I don't see any evidence of a leak. I will check the level tomorrow. Doug B.

Reply to
Doug B.

No what I was saying is... if the fluid is low, then look for a leak

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Fluid level is normal. Doug B.