99 caravan P/S R&R

The serpintine belt came off the other day, while replacing the belt I noticed the P/S pully has a chunk out of it, I got a replacement pully, now I can't get to it to swap it out.
How do I get the powersteering pump off of my 99 caravan? I have removed 3 bolts from the belt side and 1 nut from the backside, I can't see anything else holding it on. also How do I swap the pullys once I gain access to it? Thanks, lyndo

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
sorry about that, 3.3

There is a support bracket behind the block, you cant see it unless the vehicle is in the air or you slide underneath the vehicle. If you are just going to replace the pulley you may want to rent/purchase the puller and pulley installer tools. The shop manual says to drop the exhaust manifold to get the pump out, I remove the right axle and go that way. If you are just replacing the pulley you can remove and install the pulley while the hoses are attached. This is not a job easily done on the ground or at home good luck
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks, easy or not it is coming out, luckly I farm so I have a full assortment of rocks not just a big rock and small rock like those folks intown ;-) Thanks,lyndo