99 caravan stash spots

I have a 99 gran caravan, are there any easly accessable spots to hide things? ie: in my chevy truck the cupholder comes out of the consloe under which is a space to put stuff (camamra, check book,ect). Looks like the caravan should have places big enough to lose a small child in. thanks, lyndo

Reply to
<wffarms

Why ask here? Are you too friggin helpless to just look in the van yourself? Jeeeeeez.

Reply to
Dan C

Try staching it on the passenger seat

Reply to
maxpower

Look for yourself you lazy @^%$#^. Or are you asking about places to stash your drugs? And your to strung out to look yourself!

Reply to
David

Reply to
<wffarms

I bought a black plastic tool case that just slides under the rear bench seat of my 1997 caravan. It holds a flashlight, jumper cables, hammer, screw drivers, can of flat leak, work gloves, and wrenches. I also had a store bought emergency kit that was a gift, it held most of those items. If your van doesn't have a center console, you can pick them up anywhere for more concealed storage.

Reply to
verchad

In the left rear qtr pnl, you can put stuff like that in with the spare tire tools. Also there should be a small "cubbys" in each side of the qtr trim panels. I keep my poncos there. My kids are older and won't mess with anything so its a good place for me. I also have one of those center consoles that I see at Target and places like that. Its great for when we go out of town. It keeps the honost people honest.

Reply to
GUNNER