99 caravan stash spots

I have a 99 gran caravan, are there any easly accessable spots to hide things? ie: in my chevy truck the cupholder comes out of the consloe under which is a space to put stuff (camamra, check book,ect).
Looks like the caravan should have places big enough to lose a small child in. thanks, lyndo
On Sat, 07 May 2005 22:53:50 -0400, wffarms wrote:

Why ask here? Are you too friggin helpless to just look in the van yourself? Jeeeeeez.
Linux Registered User #327951

Try staching it on the passenger seat
Or are you asking about places to stash your drugs? And your to strung out to look yourself!
I looked, I didn't see any obvious places. It looks like it should lotssa space between metal and plastic but I see no easy way to access it. My fault poor choice of words "hide", I'm sure many folks use caravans for many things, I use mine for haulin my youngins and parents. Now this is just beween you and me. My stash would have things like couple blankets, bare bones tool kit, small shovel, might be nice to have jummper cables, can or two of beans, cheapo ponchos, piece of cardboard (my knees don't like gravel or hard surface) a spare serpintine belt. Am I getting too soft? If you keep this stash out of sight the stash does not get "borrowed" ie: bare bones tool kit missing the 13mm and 17 mm when you need it, in BF or beyond. Cheapo pocho opend for august afternoon shower waded up and brittle when you need it in Jan..... you get the idea. No I don't want to re upholster the van w/ my stuff on the in side, to be cut out in emergancy. I have the drug stash worked out, I keep my ibprofen in the glove box (don't leave home w/o it) I thought perhaps there would be mechanics in the group that could add insight to how the vehicle fits together. the MB group has a lot of knowledgable folks willing to share info you will never find in a manual. thanks lyndo
Or are you asking about places to stash

I bought a black plastic tool case that just slides under the rear bench seat of my 1997 caravan. It holds a flashlight, jumper cables, hammer, screw drivers, can of flat leak, work gloves, and wrenches. I also had a store bought emergency kit that was a gift, it held most of those items. If your van doesn't have a center console, you can pick them up anywhere for more concealed storage.
Or are you asking about places to

In the left rear qtr pnl, you can put stuff like that in with the spare tire tools. Also there should be a small "cubbys" in each side of the qtr trim panels. I keep my poncos there. My kids are older and won't mess with anything so its a good place for me. I also have one of those center consoles that I see at Target and places like that. Its great for when we go out of town. It keeps the honost people honest.