99 Dodge Neon Highline Moon Roof Problems

I am having problems with the Moon Roof, , When ever I press the switch foward it seems to hang up on the drivers side and only opens about an inch,
when you depress the switch to close it , it sounds like plastic gears grinding. Is this and easy fix, can I do it myself or must I take it to the dealers?
Tony
That is something that will need to be seen before any info can be givien. There are so many parts that could screw this thing up, latches, cables, guides, motors.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
There must be someplace I can start ?