'99 Durango -- Front brake drag

I have a '99 Durango 2WD, (ABS-rear only) that didn't need a brake job until almost 90K miles when the front brakes started dragging. I have replaced pads, calipers & hoses, but they still drag, not as bad, but
some. Where else can I look? No problems with the rear (shoes only replaced back there), only the front rotors heat up.
A seizing caliper??? Dodgem
If it's just noise it may be the dust shield rubbing!
snipped-for-privacy@garykohler.com wrote:

Nope, calipers are new, and both front rotors drag evenly and actually slow the car.
Is the master overfull??? Dodgem
snipped-for-privacy@garykohler.com wrote:

No, and as I said, only the front brakes are affected.

Guess you will need another brake job before the next 90k :-) Are you Positive that the brake hoses to the calipers were replaced? or did someone tell you that they were replaced? If they really were replaced, are they kinked at all? or you either have a kinked brake line somewhere, or dirt in the brake system-J
Wrench007 via CarKB.com wrote:

Brakes last if you're easy on 'em ;-). Actually, I replaced everything myself; it's all new and nothing is "kinked." However, I like your comment about dirt -- re-checking things today I noticed quite a bit of crud in the bottom of the master cylinder reservoir. I'm going to flush the system and refill. Stay tuned.